Z-DAY: Undead Apocalypse
That's not just a flesh wound.
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Climbing d4, Driving d4, Fighting d4, Healing d8+2, Knowledge (Nursing) d6, Notice d6, Shooting d4, Stealth d4, Streetwise d4, Swimming d4, Throwing d4
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6; Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
- Loyal (Will not allow group to bail if a friendly is bleeding out.): The hero tries to never betray or disappoint his friends
- Healer: + 2 Healing
- Bedroll (sleeping bag; winterized)
- Bullets, Medium (Includes 9mm to .45) x68
- Candle (Provides light in 2” radius) x6
- Canteen (waterskin)
- Flashlight (10” beam)
- Glock (9mm) (Range 12/24/48, 2d6, Shots 17, AP 1, Semi-Auto)
- MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) x7
- Survival knife (Str+d4, Contains supplies that add +1 to Survival rolls)
Sarah and her son, Bryan, have been traveling together with the hopes of finding her life-partner, Josie. She and Josie both adopted Bryan with he was five years old, at about the same time when the plague broke out that turned the world as they knew it upside down.