Z-DAY: Undead Apocalypse
Patrick Henry Mullen
"Rotters are quite fascinating, really."
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d6
Skills: Fighting d6, Knowledge (Rotter Physiology) d6, Notice d4, Persuasion d4, Repair d6, Riding d6, Shooting d6, Streetwise d4, Survival d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 5; Parry: 5; Toughness: 6
- Bad Eyes (Minor): –2 to attack or notice something more than 5” distant
- Heroic: Character always helps those in need
- Obese: + 1 Toughness, –1 Pace, d4 running die
- Brave: + 2 to Fear tests
- Luck: + 1 Benny per session
- Axe (Str+d6)
- Bedroll (sleeping bag; winterized)
- Bullets, Medium (Includes 9mm to .45) x34
- Canteen (waterskin)
- Glock (9mm) (Range 12/24/48, 2d6, Shots 17, AP 1, Semi-Auto)
- MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) x7
Patrick Henry Mullen used to be a chiropractor before Z-day. He has since devoted his time to studying the physiology of Rotters.
When recently asked to volunteer to go with a group to take an important code-locked metallic cylinder to Beacon, Patrick happily offered to help.