Z-DAY: Undead Apocalypse
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d10, Notice d6, Riding d4, Shooting d8, Stealth d6, Survival d6, Swimming d4, Throwing d4, Tracking d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 7
- Vow (Major): A pledge to a group, deity, or religion
- Berserk: See text
- Brawny: Toughness + 1; load limit is 8 x Str
- Fleet-Footed: + 2 Pace, d10 running die instead of d6 Mighty Blow: See text
- Arrow (Common) x20
- Axe, Battle (Str+d8, Uncommon)
- Boiled Leather Pants (+ 1, Common; Covers legs)
- Canteen ((full) Common)
- Compound Bow (Range 15/30/60, 2d6+1, Shots 1, Uncommon, AP 2)
- Knife, Bowie (Str+d4+1, Common; AP 1)
Not much is known about this man who literally walked out of the woods and helped fight off a horde of shamblers attacking a group from the town of Fowler.
When asked question, he indicated by gestures that he could not speak. He was invited to join the people of Fowler. The children, noticing that the quiet but imposing ‘barbarian’ of a man looked a lot like “Kratos” from the God of War video game series, they decided to name him “Kratos”. The name has stuck with him since. It’s a name he doesn’t seem to mind at all.