Z-DAY: Undead Apocalypse
Is this our new home, Mom?
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d4
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d4, Shooting d6, Stealth d6, Streetwise d4, Survival d4, Swimming d4, Throwing d4
Charisma: 0; Pace: 8; Parry: 4; Toughness: 4
- Young: 3 points for Attributes, 10 skill points, + 1 Benny per session
- Fleet-Footed: + 2 Pace, d10 running die instead of d6
- Bedroll (sleeping bag; winterized)
- Billy Club/Baton (Str+d4, Carried by most law-enforcement officials)
- Bullets, Medium (Includes 9mm to .45) x68
- Flashlight (10” beam)
- Glock (9mm) (Range 12/24/48, 2d6, Shots 17, AP 1, Semi-Auto)
- MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) x7
- Rope (10”)
Bryan is a twelve year-old boy who has never known a world free of zombies. He and one of his “moms”, Sarah, have been searching for his other mom, Josie, for years. He dreams of someday finding a place he can call home.